Python Smart Doorbell Kit
Learn the fundamentals of Python by building a REAL product – a Smart Doorbell! Completing the kit will feel very similar to LEGOs, but it’ll also teach you how to code!
- When finished, the doorbell can send a text message to anyone in your family when a button is pressed!
- Learn with online, interactive tutorials! Check them out here!
- Accessible customer support if you are stuck or have questions!
- No coding experience needed!
- Entertaining for all ages!
- For school orders inquire email@example.com
The smart doorbell kit contains a microcontroller, breadboard, buttons, light, and smart doorbell hardware. The Smart Doorbell kit can accommodate up to 25 curriculum hours with additional bonus features to practice your coding knowledge!
|Dimensions||43 × 91 × 115 cm|
1 microcontroller, 1 USB cable, 2 LED lights, 2 buttons, flat wires, 1 breadboard, 1 bottom cover, 1 top cover, 4 screws, 1 Allen key, tutorials access code, and customer support Mon – Fri 9am to 7pm PST.